NEXT EVENT DATES:
Feb. 12-13, 2022
Call-in: Jan. 31 - Feb. 1
Okeechobee Agricivic Center
REINED COW HORSE:
Location: Triple J Ranch
Call-in: Jan. 31 - Feb. 1
Location: Okeechobee Agri Civic Cntr.
Saturday, Feb. 5th
Location: Freedom Ranch
Call-in: Jan. 31- Feb. 1
UPDATES AS OF 1/20/22
- RCH Day Sheet for this weekend is now posted on the Cutting/RCH Page.
- Anyone interested in ordering a vest will need to place the order by tomorrow, January 21 at 5:00 pm. They are $80 each. To order you will need to email Fhsrastatesec@gmail.com.
- Reined Cow Horse Contestants - You will be taking your event photo for RCH this weekend at the RCH Event. Please make sure you are in full dress code. Time will be announced at the event.
- Shooters - Trap & Light Rifle - You will be taking your event photo on Saturday, February 5th at your next shooting event. Time will be announced at the event. Please be in full dress code (what you wear for shooting events) for your picture.
- Cutting Contestants - You will be taking your event photo for Cutting on Friday, February 11th at the next cutting event. Time will be announced at the event. You must be in full dress code for the picture.
- General Rodeo Contestants - All event photos for the General Rodeo events will take place Saturday, February 12th at 9:30 am in the area. You must be in full dress code.
- May OPEN Barrel Race to Benefit FHSRA - Pending WPRA Approval, Friday, May 13th - $1200 added to Open, $300 added to the youth (roll overs only). This will be at the Okeechobee Agri. Civic Center. Exhibitions from 5:50 pm - 6:30 pm $5 each, $20 unlimited, Barrel Race starts at 7:00 pm. Open $35, Youth Rollover $25, 70/30 split. Flyer Link
- SCHEDULE UPDATE: RODEO PROM WILL NOW BE IN MARCH AT THE WAUCHULA RODEO. It will be Saturday Night, March 12 at the Train Station in Wauchula. Tickets will need to be purchased at the February Rodeo. Each ticket is $25.
- The Hooey Junior Patriot is inviting all State/Provincial event champions from last year (2021) to compete in their respective events. Registrations for all qualifiers and exemptions are due by Feb. 1st. Please use this exemption form: LINK
- REPORT CARDS ARE DUE VIA EMAIL BY FEBRUARY 1, 2022. NO EXCEPTIONS! NO REPORT CARD, NO RODEO! EMAIL THEM TO Ltindall@sakata.com. For more information about report cards, please visit the Rules/Fundraisers page.
- Join FHSRA on REMIND to get text messages about important FHSRA updates. We are limited to the number of accounts so please select 1 family member to join. CLICK HERE to join!
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL RODEO SCHEDULE & ADDL INFO: