Next Event: January 9-10
Call-in Dates: CLOSED
All contestants must call in
Sat - Slack & Perf, Sun - Regular Rodeo
Location: Southeastern Livestock Pavilion (Ocala)
2232 NE Jacksonville Road
Ocala, FL 34470
TRADE AD MONEY & SMARTY RAFFLE TICKET MONEY DUE AT CHECK IN
Reined Cow Horse & Cutting Event:
Cutting - Friday, Jan. 29th
RCH - Saturday, Jan. 30th
Cutting - Jan. 19 & 20 (8-8pm) EMAIL
RCH - Jan. 19 (9-9pm) PHONE ONLY
Please see the Cutting/RCH page for call-in information
Location: Triple J Ranch (Sarasota)
861 Sinclair Drive
Sarasota, FL 34240
November Event was canceled
Next Event: January 17
Location: Quail Creek Plantation (Okeechobee)
If you have not completed a bio sheet, please do so ASAP and email it to:
Don't forget to sell your Mule and Smarty Raffle Tickets. The Smarty Raffle Ticket money is due at the January Rodeo check-in. However you can but continue to sell both the Mule tickets and Smarty Dummy tickets all season long. If you are looking to buy some raffle tickets please contact your local FHSRA Rodeo contestant.
WE UPDATED THE DAY SHEETS LATE YESTERDAY FOR SLACK AND PERF ON SATURDAY,
PLEASE CHECK THE CURRENT RODEO PAGE.
ATTN: GENERAL RODEO CONTESTANTS:
- CHECK-IN is from 7:30 am - 9:00 am on Saturday morning. All AD fees, Rodeo Fees and Smarty Raffle Ticket money must be turned in at check-in or you will not be able to rodeo. If you are not planning on being at the arena Saturday morning, please make arrangements to get your fees and ticket money paid.
- BAKE SALE - We are asking all contestants & families to bring your favorite baked dessert to donate to our bake sale. The bake sale will take place Saturday Night at the Performance. All proceeds will benefit FHSRA.
- AD Money - If you are not attending the January Rodeo, your ADs/ AD details must be emailed in and your check needs to be mailed to Sonja Crawford. If you need her address please contact her or Nicole. AD FORM
- TIMERS NEEDED - We need timers for all events for Saturday Slack, Saturday Performance, and Sunday Performance. Please text or call Melinda McKendree to volunteer. Her number is (352) 424-4594.
- FHSRA Performance - Please make sure you are sharing our flyer for Saturday Nights Performance. All ticket sale proceeds will benefit FHSRA. Flyer is below.
- SPONSOR THANK YOU LETTERS - If you have not started on these, please remember each contestant will write a minimum of 3 thank you letters. They must be turned in to Lynn Rimes or Chris Gose by the April General Rodeo. They need to be in stamped and addressed envelopes, but DO NOT SEAL them.
We will be taking a senior group picture on Sunday, Jan. 10th after Church (church starts at 8 am) at the Southeastern Livestock Pavilion. All seniors will be given a shirt. Mrs. Roberts will pass these out on Saturday. Please make arrangements to be at the arena if you are not competing.
If you are just coming to this rodeo for the senior picture please be at the arena by 8:45 am on Sunday, Jan. 10th.
Also every senior must fill out a Senior Recognition Form. The link is below. All forms must be printed and hand delivered to Mrs. Gwen by the February Rodeo. If you are not going to be at one of the general rodeos please reach out to her directly to make arrangements to submit the form. Senior Recognition will be on Sunday at the March Rodeo.
LINK ABOVE UPDATED - 12/22/2020
Please share this with anyone in the Ocala Area!