Don't forget to sell your Mule and Smarty Raffle Tickets. Any money/tickets you have collected/sold OVER THE REQUIRED AMOUNT, must be turned in by Saturday, May 1st before the drawing.
LINK ABOVE UPDATED - 4/12/2021
NEXT EVENT DATES:
General Rodeo Finals:
Next Event: April 29-May 2
Call-in will be the Finalist Packet
Location: Okeechobee Agri Civic Center
SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEWS
Reined Cow Horse & Cutting Event:
Next Event: Nationals
More information to come
Light Rifle - 4/29
Trap - 4/30
Please check the Shooters Page
Call-in will be via the Finalist Packet (Due by 4/16)
Location: Quail Creek Plantation
UPDATES AS OF 5/1/21
- ROUND 3 DAY SHEET IS NOW POSTED ON THE CURRENT RODEO TAB. We also have printed copies on the clipboard behind the birdhouse.
- SMARTY & MULE RAFFLE TICKETS: Just to clarify you can sell Mule & Smarty Raffle Tickets up until they do the raffle at the finals. If you need more raffle tickets, please contact Lynn Rimes.
- Attention Contestants who will be with us next season, please consider stepping up and taking on a student officers. The positions up for re-election are President, Vice President and Secretary.
- April 10 & 11 Optional Jackpot results are posted on the Results & Points page.
- 2021 Finals Schedule - CLICK HERE (Updated 4/21/21)
- Hookup layout has been updated - 4.26.21
- STATE FINALS STOCK: State Finals Stock will be drawn with one stock per contestant, plus three extras in all events. Finals run order for ALL Events, Performance One-Draw; Performance Two-Reverse order from Performance one: Performance Three-Last to first (15-1), by points.
- Reined Cow Horse Finals results are now posted on the website.
- National Packets are due by May 2nd at the 10:30 am Nationals Meeting. All paperwork MUST BE turned in at this meeting and must be signed by both parents and notarized. We will have a notary on site during the meeting.