Cutting/Reined Cow Horse Events:
Next Event: Fri., Oct. 2 ( Cutting only)
Call-in Dates: Closed for October
Please refer to the Cutting/RCH page for dates, call-in/call-out information, and specific event information.
Next Event: Sun., Oct. 11
Call-in Dates: Sept. 28 & 29th via email
Please refer to the Shooters page for dates, call-in/call-out information, and specific event information. Please adhere to the call-in dates specified.
October Rodeo Reminders:
- Please be aware that if you cancel your stalls after the assignments are posted on Thursday before the rodeo, you will still have to pay for them, unless you have a vet release! Stall and hook up requests can be requested and modified until Wednesday, Sept. 30th without penalty. Please contact Stephanie Gose for more information.
- YETI 65 QUART COOLER RAFFLE at the October Rodeo. Drawing will take place on Sunday, Oct. 4th. All proceeds will benefit Mr. Mike Rastelli. We are collecting to help raise enough money for him to get a new car. We will be selling raffle tickets via Facebook & at the Rodeo. You DO NOT need to be present to win. Tickets are $10 each and be on sale all weekend.
- Ground Rules were updated on Sept. 28th at 9:40 pm, please familiarize yourself with them.
- Hampton Inn Okeechobee is offering 10% your stay for the rodeo weekend. Simply call the hotel directly (863) 824-0003 and tell them you are staying for the High School Rodeo at the Ag. Center and they will apply the discount.
- Kona Ice will be at the arena Sunday, please stop by to visit them.
- Rio Bravo Mexican Restaurant is giving 15% off your bill all weekend long.
- Non-Mandatory Jackpot - This is for ALL events. It is $30 per contestant, per event to enter, 100% payback to contestants. One hole paid for every 4 entries, up to 2 holes for all events except Barrels, Poles and Goats. To enter please stop by to see Mrs. Gwen, she will be near the check-in table. This needs to be paid with a separate cash or check.
30th Annual Southeastern Showdown will be November 6, 7 and 8 in Perry, Georgia
All forms can be submitted to Misty Easler at the October rodeo along with payment (made payable to GHSRA) or mailed to the GHSRA Secretary (address listed on the forms). All items may be on 1 check. Entries must be done online.
This link is for online entries that need to be printed and submitted with a check - Click Here This link is for online entries that are paying using PayPal - Click Here
Entries MUST BE SUBMITTED by Oct. 4th.